The CRUX WVI-X is a Wi-Fi Connectivity & Smartphone Integration Interface for Aftermarket Radios and Marine Radios that have HDMI or Composite Audio / Video Inputs. It enables wireless Audio / Video mirroring from mobile devices to the Aftermarket display screen for shared linking of functions from most Smartphones.
- Plug & Play installation
- Enables Navigation Option via Smartphone Mirroring
- Music Playback and Video Watching
- Internet Surfing via Smartphone Mirroring
- Smartphone Charging via USB Port
- Enables wireless (Wi-Fi) Audio/Video mirroring from mobile devices to the OEM display screen for shared linking of functions from most Smartphones to the OEM Screen
- Provides an A/V input for devices with composite audio /video output
- Provides 2 video outputs for multiple screen applications
- Includes HMDI output for high quality video
- Does Not support Netflix on iOS System (Apple) Devices due to Restrictions placed by Apple.
The VCIP5 cable may be utilized for accessing these Apps (Sold Separately).
- Android System Devices are fully compatible with the above Apps.
- Supports Audio and Video.
COMPATIBLE RADIO SYSTEMS
Aftermarket Radios w/ HDMI or Composite A/V (RCA) Inputs.
iOS System Devices
iPhone 4S - Up
iPad 2 - Up
iPad Mini - Up
iPod Touch (5th Gen)
Android System Devices
Note2 / Note3 / Note10.1 / S3 / S4
F/180L / 200L / 180S /180K / 200S / 200K
LS970 / GL-01E / E975T
OneX / OneS / ButterFly S
WVIX CRUX Wi-Fi Connectivity & Smartphone Integration Interface
Returning New/Unused Items
You have 30 calendar days to return any new/unused item from the date you received it for a refund. Please email or call before sending the item back.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, in the original packaging, and in the same condition you received it.
Your item needs to be returned with a copy of your receipt or proof of purchase. You will be responsible for the packaging and costs of the return shipping.
Once your item arrives, we will inspect it and notify you of the status of your return. Once the return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your original method of payment. Original shipping costs are non-refundable.
If within 30 days of receiving your item, you find that it is defective, you may be eligible for an exchange or store credit. Please contact us by phone or email to discuss the issue.
If it has been more than 30 days, some products are covered by a manufacturer’s warranty. Please contact the manufacturer directly for more information.
Any product listed on the website “as-is, FINAL SALE” is not eligible for any returns/exchanges/credit.
If you have any questions or are unsure if you are eligible to return an item, please contact us.